Adidas Sports Bra


So, let me tell you...

Who said sports bras were only for working out?? I love adding unexpected details into some of my outfits, like this Adidas sports bra (previously seen here). Next time you're in need of some coverage for "the girls" or don't have room for extra layers (especially with the heat) try adding one of your sports bras for easy lightweight coverage. 








Thank you for reading. Happy Monday!

Outfit Details:

Thrifted: Soo Lee London blazer
{Also like this floral blazer too}

Adidas sports bra
{Similar style here}

7 For all Mankind cutoff shorts
// DIY
{Similar cutoffs here}

MIA heels
{Similar style here}

H&M sunglasses

Unknown collar necklace
{Also like this necklace too}

Target belt
{Also like this belt too}

Michael Kors bag
{Also like this monogram style too}

Mom's: Mixed metal clasp bracelet

Nixon watch
{Love this style too}



 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see someone's on the same page as me. I'm adding my sports bras into outfits more and more these days.

    ReplyDelete