>>> Baby it Was Hot on Friday


So, let me tell you...

When my weather app reads 80 + degrees, my mind tends to think shorts, denim shorts to be exact. But, because it was the day before Valentine's Day and I was feelin' myself, I went for this simple slip dress instead. Seeing that this dress is so form-fitting I chose to wrap one of my long sleeve shirts around my waist for a little backside coverup. 
As the night grew closer and the weather was more indicative of the fall, I added my studded jacket to keep warm. But baby, it was hot on Friday.

Wearing  Foreign Exchange white slip dress BP straw fedora H&M collar necklace Vintage bag

Baby it Was Hot on Friday


Outfit details Vintage John Weitz patent leather envelope clutch

fashion style blogger Marquise C Brown Honey In My Heels

BP straw fedora Foreign Exchange slip dress H&M long sleeve shirt Steve Madden leopard print pumps vintage John Weitz clutch




Outfit Details:

Foreign Exchange slip dress

H&M long sleeve turtleneck

Steve Madden pumps

Vintage John Weitz bag

 H&M collar necklace 

 M.A.C Ruby Woo Lipstick 




Get The Look





 Follow this post on Bloglovin' & on Instagram/honeyinmyheels 

No comments:

Post a Comment